Frequently Asked Questions
Metro KC Fitness is a 24 hour fitness facility, your key fob and member app give you access to all four of our locations any time of day or night. Our managers are available to help with questions or concerns during designated working hours, listed at the bottom of our website and on each location’s page. Schedule an appointment or call ahead to ensure staff availability, as hours may vary from time to time. All contact info on respective location pages.
Group classes are offered at multiple locations and are included in your membership! When you become a member of the Metro Fit Fam, you earn access to all of our locations and all of their perks; including all of our group exercise classes! Each location offers different fitness classes at different hours. We have a class calendar coming soon, but in the meantime reach out to your location manager to inquire about classes being offered!
We offer a $12 Day Pass for anyone wanting to visit any of our locations. We love guests at Metro KC Fitness; however, we prioritize safety and accountability for all of our guests. Anyone found brining non-members into our facilities will receive an automatic $25 fine to their account. Click here to get a Day Pass
Metro KC Fitness accommodates and welcomes members of all fitness levels. Whether you’ve never been in a gym or this is your most recent one, we like to offer all of our new members a chance to meet with one of our trainers. You can use your hour long consultation to ask about machines and get familiar with our equipment and/or to discuss your personal fitness goals and make a plan of action with our trainers. Don’t hesitate to ask for a spot or assistance with equipment any time you are in the gym.
- ARGENTINE: The North and East parking lots are available for members. The West parking lot is off limits during school hours (7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Mon-Fri) for the protection of students. The West parking lot is available after 4 p.m., and on weekends.
- BRIARCLIFF: Members have access to the entire parking lot with the exception of a few reserved/short term (clearly marked) parking spots.
- DOWNTOWN: Members have access to the Wolfe parking garage located between 11th and 12th streets, turn on Oak for access. Bring your parking ticket into the gym for 2 hour validation.
- STRAWBERRY HILL: Accessible and well-lit street parking surrounding the building. Metro KC Fitness parking lot is located up the hill – turn left on 6 th St. and Tauromee Ave., it will be on your left.: members have access to the Wolfe parking garage located between 11th and 12th streets, turn on Oak for access. Bring your parking ticket for validation.
We prioritize our staff and member safety at all locations; each location is equipped with multiple security features including; multiple 24 hour surveillance cameras angled strategically throughout the clubs, police alerting security alarms & a door reading system which can notify staff when more than one person uses a single key fob.
We ask that you help keep our community safe by complying with our security and safety requirements;
- Scan in every time you enter one of our locations.
- Do not allow people without key fobs to enter the gyms. Every member has
Bluetooth access through our mobile app, we encourage you to reach out to your
location manager for set up assistance!
- We’ve always taken the cleanliness of our facilities very seriously. All Metro KC Fitness locations are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly throughout the day to ensure the safety our members.
- Sanitation wipes are available for members to clean equipment before, during and after usage.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the gym.
- Metro KC Fitness has a full staff of professional and certified trainers well versed in the areas of fitness, weight loss, nutrition, sports specific training and more. No matter your goal, we are here to help coach for success.
- We offer many different motivational programs. A few examples include: 1) 12-week slim down challenges designed to transform your physique in just 90 days. 2) healthy cooking classes.
- We also host several large group/community fitness events each year